Get Happy Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anger Issue

5 posters

Go down

Anger Issue Empty Anger Issue

Post  Wishingpaw Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:28 pm

Moonpaw is totally pissing me off! He says only the senior warriors should help with the rebuilding of the site and said me and Ning cant make rules. He doesnt know me and makes me crack into yelling at him. Nobody listens. Nobody cares. It makes me upset. Its like he's saying that the newer people should sit back and relaxe while the seniors do all the work. Yeah their the ones going to conduct ceremonies hopefully. But Wind is hardly on and no offence to some of you who voted for him, but he's not on often enough to be like a deputy or something. I-its making me totally pissed. I-I just wanted to let it out. Now I'm just...really mad. Thats not a good thing. I get mad eaisly, I try to contain it, but most of the time its doesnt work. I want to help. But Moonpaw is comepletly dening what I'm doing. Please help me to tell him that anyone can help as long as they know what their doing. Thats exactly what I'm doing. I know what it is. I may not be admin or even moderator, but they might no come back. We have to do something before it crashes and dies.

Peace Forever
~Wish
Wishingpaw
Wishingpaw

Back to top Go down

Anger Issue Empty Re: Anger Issue

Post  Featherheart/Kyle Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:36 am

Well, just...if moonpaw pisses you off that bad then just ignore him. Like, he doesn't exist to you.

Featherheart/Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:24 am

Moonpaw's getting alot of ppl angry these days. Just ignore him, it's all you can do.
Blue
Blue
Admin

http://meadowgreens.bubblelol.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishingpaw Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:04 am

Thats what I'm doing. He wont stop bugging me AND ning about why we're helping and that we shouldnt be. *sigh* Well I guess I'll try gain....
Wishingpaw
Wishingpaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Moonpaw angers me too,and I also have anger issues

Just tell him that if senior members should run the site,then why is he telling you what to do? He isn't a senior member.....
Jay
Jay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Since he beleives in "Senior member leadership" tell him that the "Senior member leadership" said to you that it was alright what you were doing, and we approve of you trying to help. Razz
Blue
Blue
Admin

http://meadowgreens.bubblelol.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Bramble/Fire Sat May 22, 2010 6:09 pm

SHUT UP ABOUT MY BROTHER!
Bramble/Fire
Bramble/Fire

Back to top Go down